Our Commitment to Action
WE ACKNOWLEDGE AND RESPECT ABORIGINAL AND TORRES STRAIT ISLANDER PEOPLES AS THE TRADITIONAL OWNERS AND CUSTODIANS OF OUR COUNTRY.
We work in partnership with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to improve community, social and economic well being. We also work broadly with government agencies, not for profits, social enterprises and corporates contributing to wellbeing.
We do this by:
- Establishing cross cultural teams and ensuring that the expertise and lived experience of Aboriginal people informs our work
- Actively seeking Associate and Strategic Alliance partnerships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Increasing employment opportunities for Aboriginal people through our Company and our work more broadly
- Working in partnership with client organisations signed up to improving outcomes with and for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples in the areas of organisational and individual effectiveness, policy development, consultation and program design; and
- Ensuring that we consider and highlight the implications for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in all of our work
INDIGENOUS BUSINESS IS EVERYBODY'S BUSINESS AND THAT WE ALL HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO WORK TOGETHER TO TACKLE INDIGENOUS DISADVANTAGE.