These values are important beliefs and ideals which underpin the philosophy of the Burbangana Group and inform everything that we do.
- the wisdom, richness and diversity of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures
We use these as these principles as touchstones to help guide our decisions about who we work with, the work that we do and how we do it.
Our Work Is:
- consistent with our values, strengths and is evidence informed
- considered, with enough time for the work to be done well and be financially viable
- informed by a capacity-building, continuous improvement and learning organisation approach
- both trauma informed and healing aware
- consistent with the AIATSIS Guidelines for Ethical Research for Australian Indigenous Studies
- work in partnership as companions and mentors with our clients
- give back when we can through pro-bono contributions